Wednesday, July 30, 2008

THANKS Lauren

My baby sister Lauren was just here visiting. She is 19 years old and is like a big sister to my girls even though she is really their aunt. While she was here she straightened their hair. That was the first time Riley had her hair straightened. I don't think she even knew you could do that...well thanks alot...now everyday I get begged to straighten her hair.




She wears her hair in a pony tail everyday to hide the beautiful curly hair she was blessed with.

BUT if I straighten it...she will leave her hair down. I swear she will be a fashion designer someday...the way she fixates on clothes, hairs and shoes. Maybe she will be the next Vera Wang but until then...I will have to fight the hair battle.

They are sporting their new Back To School hairdos. Shorter and Sassier!!!

No comments: