Friday, April 18, 2008

We no longer have a house in Kingwood, Texas. After 7 long months...it has finally sold. It is truly bittersweet. We loved that house. It was so spacious and open. It had the best neighbors in the world. I was on a perfect little cul-de-sac where our kids were safe to play outside. Our kids had great friends there and were always running back and forth to each others houses. Or knocking on other neighbors doors and begging for candy. They knew who to hit up. We will cherish our Country Falls memories. Good bye my beloved Kingwood house. We had a fabulous 6 years there.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am sure it is bittersweet! You needed it to sell to move on and DECORATE! =) I will miss that cute house, too!

Sepp said...

Congratulations on selling your house! It is hard to let a house go, so many memories. I can't wait to see all that you have done with your new house.