Are you wondering if I have completely given up all hope here.
How could Michelle not have dolled her 4 darlings all up for their annual Easter parade of new dresses.
How could Michelle not have dolled her 4 darlings all up for their annual Easter parade of new dresses.
I spent days scouring every store to find the perfect complementay but not matching dresses for each girl...find the right shoe (those can be hard to find around Easter and not look nurse like)
I actually bought 2 sets of dresses and brought them all home to decide. After much deliberation and condsideration...I decided to be wise. I would do an Easter rewind. Or lets say I dressed them in vintage. Does it count to say vintage if the dresses are only 3 years old. Anyway it sounds better to say vintage...than hand me downs. So Reagan grew into Madisons dress when she was 7....Riley grew into Reagan's dress from when she 4...and Avery grew into Rileys dress from when she was 1 1/2. 

Poor Madison was the only one who was not in vintage. She has to get all of her clothes new. Reagan and Riley think that is soooo SAD. They get to open a whole new tote of clothes for them each season and Masdison doesn't. Lets just say I must have been crazy a few years ago...because Reagan had 2 1/2 totes of vintage Spring clothes....Riley had 2 vintage totes of clothes...and Avery scored with 3 totes of oldies but goodies.
Poor Madison has to go shopping with Mom.
The biggest bonus was no one up here in the North has seen these beauts before.
So here is to my part to saving for a rainy day.
Can I be done now????
Where are my credit cards.


4 comments:
Ok...so I spent most Easter morns with you in Quitman but don't seem to remember those dresses. So much to paying attention to detail. Vintage is the new thrifty, huh? My boys are vintage every Sunday...that sounds cool.
They all look so springy and cute. I love the layers and layers of little ruffles on the girls skirts! Madison looks so pretty and bright - and baby is just a dollly like always!
Way to go Miss!!!! Am I proud of you for the "reduce, reuse, recycle" thrifty program. Bet Matt was impressed too. The girls looked fabulous. love, Mom
All of your girls are so beautiful! I feel like I am missing them grow up...This makes me sad! I can't wait to see you all in July! Much love, LB
Post a Comment