Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Creatively Amazing

I look at this lady and wish I could be like her. I am a creative gal in my own right...but can't create things like she does.

Flowers...trims...and feathers ...OH MY!


I am trying to win this and this on this blog http://www.wechirp.blogspot.com/




4 comments:

Goosby gang leader said...

Do you get advertising dollars for promoting her site? Just wondering.

Where are the pics of your TX cookies. I'm waiting.

Miss(Michelle) said...

I called Blog Whore-ing.
Where you sell your self to try to win a free giveaway.
What ever it takes.

whit said...

Hey, this stuff totally looks like you. Did you watch the tv interview with her? Cross your fingers - we pick a winner next week sometime.

Debbie said...

I hope that you win!!! I LOVE the headband and would love to learn how to make those flowers. Christina showed me a picture of them about 6 months ago and asked me to duplicate them....couldn't do it, so I have been on the hunt to find out how they are made ever since! Very cute!