We interrupt this long blog hiatus for some snaps of the things we have been doing.
Ringing in the New Year on a plane back from Texas (wiping away a tear).
Celebrating 15 years of marriage to the man of my life.
Wishing that same man a Happy 39 and holding Birthday.
Overcoming 2 weeks of sicky kids...finally just coming up for air.
Training for a HALF marathon.
Celebrating my own 39 and Holding Birthday.
Escaping with that cute husband of mine to the place we honeymooned 15 long years ago.
Celebrating Valentines Lovers Day while on that beautiful island.
And trying to be creative where I can.
But there were always some laughs along the way....
Let me see if I can sum it up in some pictures.





3 comments:
It looks like a fabulous trip. I am so glad you guys were able to get away! Happy Anniversary!
It's been a busy couple of month for you!! Glad you and Matt got a chance to get away for a bit! Looks like you had a great time. Happy Anniversary and Birthdays!!
This is beautiful! SO perfect! I cannot believe that it was over 15 years ago that I was your little flower girl! I love these photos and you two are still so beautiful! Do you still have the tan? I hopefully will get one in Cancun! :D
Post a Comment