Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lioness-es

What do you get when you invite 3 girlies to see Lion King?
A whole lot of big hair...makeup...and fancy clothes.

I thought my older girls needed some cultural influence and what better way than taking them to the theater...even if it was to sing Hakuna Matata and laugh at a crazy baboon.

MTV and her BFF (we will call her Rose) just turned 12 and I gave them the tickets for their birthdays.  Little sis got to come just cause she is so lively and fun and I knew she would like it the best.

So hairspray and lipstick was flying all over the house as we got all gussied up and headed out for a nice dinner and then the show.

Bad planning on my part...my 2 darlings had to start school the next morning.
But hey...you only live once!

We had a roar-ing good time...now if I can tame the little cubs and get them to bed.
6:30 will be awfully early.  Hope they don't growl at me in the morning.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yay - finally a new post!! What a super cute group of theater girls :) I'm sure they all had a blast - you're the best mom ever - please adopt me soon!