Every time I open my blog to create a new post....I just can't. I am so frustrated with it. I finally cleaned it up a little so that its not the colorful background that pops out at you...but it is the posts and the pictures. Isn't that what it is really about???
Right now when I open it... I see the twinkling picture of Mason and don't want to post anything else that will bury his picture. I have re-read his birthday post at least 50 times. I listen to the first song by Josh Grobin over and over again. I don't want this post to get lost and buried in all the mundane posts of our life.
I am also frustrated because it seems that I created this blog to be an online journal of our little family. And I hoped it would keep family and friends connected. But it seems like it is my dear friends that want to stay connected. Friends who want to see how the kids have grown...what experiences we are having here in Utah. Not our families. How is that?? We have 2 sets of grandparents...11 sets of Aunts and Uncles....and 23 cousins...but only 2 dear sister in laws care to keep up. I just don't get it.

But thanks to my dear ward friends...neighbors...distance relatives...and international friends who look and see what the Vances are up to.
Okay now that I vented.....I will keep posting....if not for anyone else....for me and my family. Oh I did learn that my dear hubby reads it...He has to keep up with how I am really feeling these days.


3 comments:
Ok...just because I don't post a message every time I read your blog doesn't mean I am not reading. I'm here, just not posting.
I have read and reread Mason's post at least 4 or 5 times when I need to be reminded why I am here on this earth facing the trials that are put before me. Every time I cry and relive those few short months but every time I am renewed in the fact that I am a child of god who loves me and knows me.
I read your mundane and silly posts. I read your complaining and whining posts. I read your proud and excited posts. So don't say I am not reading since I don't post a comment.
We miss you all and missed not being able to spend Spring Break with you guys but look forward til me meet again.
And yes, I am reading your blog, just not posting!
See now I know you read it.
I know I am a million miles away...and that is why I want my family to keep in touch with us even more. I know not everyone is computer savvy or wants to spend time on the computer much...but I wish they would check in more than once in a blue moon.
Just whining I know....but I seriously had to get it off my chest so I can move on. You know how well I can keep things pent up until I explode...so now I am releasing...before I explode.
I love keeping up with you Michelle!
Post a Comment