So as promised I held up my end of the bargin. The week after Christmas we invited a few friends over for a Candy land Celebration party. I had all intentions of going all out on the fun activities and games...but ended up just setting a cute table and having 2 craft activites and then letting them run amuck for the next hour. 

The kids didn't care..they just kept coming back for more candy...go figure.
Out of starburst, whirly lollipops, gumballs, skittles, candy canes, rock candy pops, swirl pops, candy rings, Dots, twizzlers, and candy necklaces....Guess what their favorite was????
Rock Candy Pops. I would have never guessed that...I thought maybe the big whrily lollipops...but the old fashioned rock candy sticks won. Notice all 3 kids clutching them in their hot sticky hands. I found the empty sticks stuck all over my house later. 

And this is how Riley felt about her birthday party. She couldn't keep the cheesy grin off her face all day. But I did confuse her a little with a family birthday party the week before and then a friend party the next week...because all day she kept going around saying she was now 5 b/c her 4 year old party was last week. 

I guess she is counting in the number of cakes and not years. Thank goodness they don't count my age like that...I would be 985 cakes old. YUMMO!!


2 comments:
Yum Yum and more Yum!!! That looked so fun, cute and incredibly sticky ;o) Always the best parties at the Vance's house! We're sad we missed it...but at least there's the blog!
cute pics little lady...looks like you blog LATE!! That was a great party. My kids loved it. :)
Post a Comment