Did I mention I hate projects that are really take home projects for the parents.
Actually Madison did a lot of the work...but Mom had to put her decorative touches on the board. I guess I really caught their attention and she zoomed passed the classroom level, onto the school wide level and now to district.

Madison really does know her stuff though. What 3 life support systems a flower needs...what her controls were...what her variables were...what is a biocide and acidfier.
So heres to the ROSE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH. If only I could find one for almost 38 year old mommies, I would be rich.
Oh by the way, the winner of the roses was the combination of water, bleach and Sprite. 3cups water, 1 cup Sprite, 1/4 tsp Bleach. The roses lasted the longest. Who knew.


4 comments:
Congratulations Madison!!! And of course, you Mis.
Just found your blog! I can't believe you are in Utah and have 4 girls right now! Crazy! Let's keep in touch.
Who knew? I did ;o) That's what we put in our rose buckets at the flower shop I worked at. Congratulations Madison. Ryan has to do his project this week - what a pain.
too bad flowers are so so expensive here or I would give this new found knowledge a try!
Great project (mom) AND Madison!
Post a Comment