Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Many new things

I have been neglectin my blog of late...just haven't felt up to it in those few quiet moments I have. Truth be known...little sweet baby broke my laptop screen upstairs...that is where I would compose my latest musings and then save it until i could down load a photo or 2 on my downstairs computer. The little monster actually cracked the screen and now it has dark splotches all over it. If I scroll just right I can see the top 2 inches with out any black smears...

How can a little peanut do thousands of $$$ in damage. Well maybe she will help me get an Apple computer and I will give up my desktop for the upstairs. The sacrifices we make as mothers. :)


But I do have many new things to show you...new toenails...new fireplace...

OK..so that was only 2 new things...but that is all I have for now...but you will still have to wait...I am downstairs but forgot the dang camera to download pics.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wait, can you read this comment or is your screen too screwed up? How did she manage that? AHHH! I bet you were upset at the situation. dang! Miss you

Dan and Dee said...

Clinton works for Apple so if you buy a computer talk to him first, he gets a discount (totally legal to share it-Apple is smart that way!)
Let me know if you haven't bought a new computer yet and he can be of help.