Saturday, September 20, 2008

How much is too much

So I went to a scrapbook convention. Okay stop laughing all you non-scrappers. I really wanted to go. Of course I went by myself. No BBF Jenny to drag around. But I did plenty of damage by myself. I had to buy 2 totes to help carry the bounty...but only half way through the show...my shoulders couldn't take it anymore. So did I go home....NO WAY!

I found a vendor selling a suitcase. Yes, I said a suitcase. Full size even. It is darling. Black with pink crowns all over. I convinced myself it was for Reagan since she doesn't have a cute suitcase like her big sister. But truthfully it really was to haul the excess. With those deals who could resist.

Here are some of my favorite finds. Look at this darling album. I figure I will use it as a family album. It even has 12x6 pages you can insert.

I also love this paper from Rusty Pickle. My not so shy kid is going to be a pink pirate for Halloween...look forward to those pics.

Tons of Halloween papers, ribbons and embellishments. I have Halloween on the brain. It is more than a month away but I am planning a big WITCHES bash for my littlest witch's birthday. Anybody got any good witch games to play and no we are not going to cast a spell on anyone. But I have to stick to the theme...little witches.
SO that is what I did this weekend. How fun.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

How did I miss that?! Why would anyone think getting a full sized suitcase at a convention strange? ;-) I think it was a brilliant idea - and such a cute one at that! Those papers are too perfect for a pink pirate - is the costume due to the papers or the opposite? So glad to see Utah hasn't changed you :o)

whit said...

The first step is admitting you have a problem. I especially love the first pic, where you arrange your "models" for the picture!

Goosby gang leader said...

you have way to much spare time on your hands...you really need to find yourself a friend.

Miss(Michelle) said...

Why because I went shopping by myself...or because the sicker thing I came home and took a picture of it.

Dan and Dee said...

I just found your blog! Have loved seeing and reading all about you.
Next year tell me when the scrapbooking convention will be if you want company! It sounds like my cup of tea! I LOVE doing paper projects.
Your house sound great. We are finding less is best. I don't know what we will do when we go back and get all of the stuff we stored! We have enough right now. Dan said that would happen and to get rid of more...oh well. A bit at a time I guess.