
Riley was so excited to go off to pre-school today. She got to get out her bright pink cowboy boots with a little bling on them and dust off her pink cowgirl hat and prance on over to WESTERN day at school.
They sent a note home the week before and said that it was optional...and only if the kids had something at home to wear. I just laughed...you know we have cowgirl stuff to wear...I just had to decide how much to let her wear. Boots...hat...bandana...praire skirt...etc.

But I didn't want her to look to backwards country...so I whipped up this skirt to go with the outfit...That is some wild and funky cowgirl skirt. But I loved making it...it only took 4+ hours to make...and I thought I was a good seamstress...but I wanted it to turn out perfect...of course there are flaws...but who cares
Now I am whipping one up for Reagan since she begged for one just as bright. You have got to
check out this fabric line from Heather Bailey...to0 cute.



5 comments:
only a little girl from Texas would appreciate Western day at preschool. And only a wonderful mom would make her a skirt to fit her personality.
I love the skirt and of course Reagan wants one just as bright and cheery- I wouldn't express anything less
I LOVE it! That is so cute - I want one for myself ;o) Maybe that is the project you've been working on for me?! Nothing better than a funky cowgirl!
You're amazing! Can I come over for lessons some time? Riley is such a doll.
Love, love, love the skirt!!!! I'm so glad you left a link to the fabric as well. There's a place here that I have been to that sells great "designer" fabrics but when I got in there, I was so overwhelmed with everything that I left empty handed. I'm much better at shopping online!
Post a Comment