Tuesday, November 11, 2008

7 Things Tag

Tagged by Whitney

7 Things I can Do:
1. Touch my nose with my tounge.
2. Talk about Texas all the time.
3. Eat the heck out of Donna's famous Chocolate Cake...the only chocolate I like.
4. Sew fancy witch costumes.
5. Shop all day.
6. Obsess over decorating my house.
7. Take daily naps.

7 Things I can't DO:
1. Exercise regularly.
2. Try new food.
3. Anything athletic
4. Handle the cold Utah winters.
5. Get up my mountain in my gutless SUV.
6. Stop kissing my baby hundreds of time each day.
7. Cook more than 5 basic meals.

7 THINGS I ALWAYS SAY:
1. Just a minute...
2. Not right now...Not tonight
3. Get up NOW
4. CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM!
5. Stop hitting your sister...
6. YALL
7. Honey, I need more money in my account.

7 THINGS I ALWAYS EAT
1. Scrambled Eggs and Bacon (thanks to Atkins)
2. Strawberries and whip cream
3. Peanut Butter sandwich
4. or drink..DIET COKE
5. Raw carrots
6. Ketchup (its a food group in my house)
7. French fries

7 TAGS
1. Jenny
2. Kelsey
3. Cindy
4. Ally
5. Teigan
6. Stacy S.
7. ???Ran out of friends

Let me know when you do.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Are you even serious???? You can touch your tongue to your nose??? I just tried that and couldn't even come close!! Now that's talent!

whit said...

We could tag everyone on the family blog - get to know eachother a little better. Dave said I say NO all the time... duh.

Monique and Michael said...

Michelle! (or I would know you better as Sister Vance)...this is Monique, not sure if you remember me (memory refresher, Kingwood Second Ward Young Womens), but I saw your blog on Teigan's so I thought I would say hi. Your girls are so very very cute!

Laura said...

Do you remember a goofy kid in Kingwood you let come over to your house all the time and once nearly drowned your daughter when she was only three? Tay told me about your blog and I was so excited to finally get back in contact! I’m amazed at how much your kids have grown up. I’ve missed you guys!

Dan

(This is my wife's email as she is one in charge of our blog...)