Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"OBAMA is a TIGER"

How are my children so political savvy???
Do they dream of Bill O'Riley and Sean Hannity?
Well here was their conversation today.

MOM: Today is a big day. It is election day.
6 YR old: Well Obama is a liar and wants to take my money so I can't buy Webkinz.
MOM: True he will take more of our money.
6 YR old: That's not fair. I like the white hair man better.

Later that day....
MOM: Come on I have to go vote for President.
3 YR old: Mom...I don't think Obama is a lion (liar), I think he is a tiger and I like tigers.
MOM: Couldn't stop laughing

So we get to the voting location....
3 YR old: Where is OBAMA???
MOM: Sweetie, he is not here...I am just voting for who I want to be the president on paper.
3 YR old: Hummmmmmmmmm

Later at Costco...
3 YR old:Where is OBAMA????
MOM: Again laughing....sweetie he is not here in Utah. He is watching the TV to see who wins.
3 YR old: OH...Is Texas going to win???? (remembering back to seeing her Mom screaming for UT to win last weekend).
MOM: runs to bathroom so she doesn't wet herself laughing so hard.

Big sisters come home and MOM repeats the conversations.
6 YR old: RILEY!!!!! Obama is a liar.
3 YR old: I DON'T CARE!!!!!
MOM: shrugs shoulders because she realizes most of the nation doesn't care either.
3 YR old: Okay...I will vote for that grandpa man.

ALL FROM THE MOUTH OF BABES.
Happy election day.

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am rolling on the floor. That is so cute! They are so spunky. I miss you!

Dan and Dee said...

What a great conversation to listen to!
When Bill Clinton was up for election a little girl "our" Clinton babysat asked her mom who she was going to vote for. When it wasn't Clinton she said, "But I like Clinton!"

Like I just said on Marisa's site, I am glad I live in Russia...

Miss(Michelle) said...

Dee
Not sure I will move to Russia over it...but not a bad idea.

Tay said...

ROFL!!! You crack me up! Just noticed Kelsey has your blog on hers. Duh, Tay, click every once in a while and say hi! Your girls have grown up WAAAY too much! And wow, they are raving beauties! Love the coven! HUGS FROM HOUSTON!!!

KMurray said...

Hey Michelle
How are you are where are you now? We are still in Doh, Qatar. You must got to my blog and see my adventures in life over here. Glad I gound your blog.
Kaylene

KMurray said...

Okay this is really bad! I can't spell. First its how are you doing and where are you? Next we are still in Doha, Qatar. Last I am glad I found your blog and you will have to visit mine. Sorry for all the mistakes!
Kaylene

KMurray said...

Send me your email so I can answer all your questions and we can chat more often. Mine email is the same old thing.
Kaylene