But this cute little dress I couldn't pass up and I really did try to talk myself out of it...since it expensive and only Avery will be able to wear it. No one younger sister to pass it down to. Usually I can rationalize spending more $$ on a dress at least 2 girls will wear but this time it will be just Avery that gets to sport this cuddly cute dress. She had pictures today and looked so adorable in this orange and turquoise dress. We accessorized with cream cable legwarmers..cream hat with huge orange gerber pinned to it. I propped her up in this leather chair and she immediately lounged back. She looked like Dad lounging on the leather couch with the remote in his hand. All she needed was the hand tucked into her pants and then the resemblance would be complete.Check out this designer Lia Molly. Fabulous knits.
Today I saw my little town in a whole new eye. My photographer marched us up and down main street to all of these cute quaint historic homes from the mid 1800's and the most fabulous places to snap pics of baby at. Never would I have thought to look at how unique a yellow porch post could be. Or see the fabulous patina of an old brick wall whitewashed. Or appreciate how splendid a pile of colorful leaves can be against the green grass. Thanks for opening my eyes and finally making me see how grateful I should be to be raising 4 daughters in a quaint little town ..where everything moves slower and you can really stop and smell the roses that every one has been telling me about. My life this year has really come to a screaching halt and allowed more times for those things.
Can't wait to see the cute pics.


3 comments:
I have a love/hate relationship with Anthropologie. Right now, being a student again, it's mostly hate. Or maybe more longing. I love that dress! Can't wait to see pictures!
I can't wait to see the photos - the settings just sound perfect. That dress will be so cute in them on that darling Avery!
Jealous! I am in New Orleans right now shooting. Such great spots. I got some fab training last week and am having a blast. wish I was there!
Post a Comment