Over the course of the last week...I have helped dress my girls as 4 witches, a cheerleader, a Greek Goddess, and a Punk Pirate.
Thrown a blow out bash for our littlest witch, take kids to Halloween dance party, been homeroom Mom for 2 parties, had to attend 2 Halloween costume parades, and attend 2 nieces dress up Halloween birthday parties.
This is the 4th and FINAL time I will dress them up this year. Oppps! I forgot they actually will have to get dressed one more time in their witchy costumes so I can get the coven taken together...How could I have missed that shot.
So by the time Halloween rolled around I let them dress themselves in whatever they wanted. Didn't even do hair and makeup for the actual event. Oh the shame!
WITCH COSTUME DID SHE WEAR BEST???
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"WITCHY WOMAN"
A gothic witch
OR
A proud Texas Cheerleader
We're #1.
"WITCH WAY DO I GO??"
A sassy pink diva witch
(complements of the sewing mama)
She wears it too well.
OR
A Greek Goddess (just call her Helen of Troy)
She couldn't figure out why her uncles were all yelling TOGA! TOGA! at her.

"0 to WITCH in 5.2 seconds"
a fufu tutu witch princess
(another costume put together by Mom)
OR
Punk Pirate Princess
(all names must have princess in the title)

"WITCHY POO"
The cutest dang witch who stole the show each time she would ham it up for anyone giving her attention. Quite the flirty witch.
The cutest dang witch who stole the show each time she would ham it up for anyone giving her attention. Quite the flirty witch.
"HELTER SKELTER"Even hubby got in on the Halloween action.
HOOK EM' HORNS!
KILL TEXAS TECH!







9 comments:
AGHH!! WHY DID THIS POST TAKE ME OVER AN HOUR TO GET RIGHT! Why doesn't the preview look like the actual blog. Why do the pictures move and the wording moves to where ever it wants.
What kind of programmer wrote this crap? Those dang computer geeks. No offense hubby you wouldn't produce junk like this to send your wife over the edge.
I re-typed it 3 times and downloaded all those pics 3 times.
This is the best it is going to get. AGHHHH!!!!
HAPPY FREAKING HALLOWEEN!
LOL! I hate how the pictures just got on top of each other no matter how many times I move my CURSOR down and so the story goes in backwards. That was a really cute post. Those witch costumes are AMAZING! Gosh, wish I could afford your sewing skills. No, not prego by the way. I think Rachel is going to teach me how to make my mom an apron for christmas. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Happy FREAKING november, to you guys. I thought about calling you the other day. It was for nothing important. I just miss you.
Kelsey...call away...I don't have many people to chat with around here...only if I see them at church or at school...otherwise I talk baby talk all day.
Hey...I am coming to Houston. we will be there the Sun,Mon and Tues before Thanksgiving. Will you be around?? Definitely want to come see you.
Fairy Nana moves aside!! A new Fairy queen is in town! Those costumes are just about the most fabulous you can find - LOVE them!! And you say you can't sew a duvet cover...tsk tsk! So sorry about the Longhorns :o(
Matt looks great! Nice shirt!
I must admit, that the witches have it hands down!! Too cute and creative.
Sorry about the Texas game. But at least Carrie and Jacob must be happy since they are in Lubbuck enjoying the win of Texas Tech.
PLEASE DON'T MENTION THE LONGHORNS...I didn't sleep well after they lost so bad. But life goes on.
Debbie, call me silly but who are Carrie and Jacob. Please don't say your kids since I think I know all of their names. I assume they are one of Matt's 60 cousins...but I am not sure who they are.
Thanks for all the positive feedback. Makes those 2 am sewing sessions worth it.
The costumes are amazing. I am so ready to come out there and take some sewing lessons. Even Will was impressed (he usually just rolls his eyes when I show him handicrafts of any kind). I feel your pain with blog design. This is why early on I decided to keep it ultra simple on the blog otherwise hours would be wasted. I admire all of you out there that do creative blogs.
Post a Comment