Monday, October 6, 2008

I am becoming Digital


Finally 5 months later after getting an awesome new computer and photo printer that can print 12x12 pages for Mother's Day (thanks hubby...you're the best)....I made my first digital layout. Since I can talk and chew gum at the same time...my multi talents let me chat on the phone with my sis in Dallas and create this.

So mentioned hubby was even impressed and that is hard to do being the computer nerd he is. Actually he says he hates computers...it just pays well.
I remind him my job doesn't pay that well unless you count the endless compliments I get all day...thanks for waking me up on time Mom so I won't miss school...thanks for this delicious dinner of liver and broccoli, thanks for making sure I have clean clothes to wear everyday, thanks for putting my favorite chips in my lunch, thanks for always being home for me, thanks for giving up things you really want to do(like blog and create) to spend time with me.

Hope the party goes as well as my first digital layout. Thanks Shabby Princess for the cute digital kit.

PS...what is a group of witches called???? A coven. Just thought I would share that with you since I have been looking for all things witches for this party.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

So super cute (or should I say scary?!) - great job on the layout...I love that kit. Hope y'all have a really fun time - wish my coven could be there!

Goosby gang leader said...

ok...I have just spent the last ten minutes on Wikipedia looking for what a group of witches is called to no avail and what do you know? You actually have the bit of trivial information I needed. Why do I need this information you ask? Because after talking to you while you were penning this thing of beauty it drove me crazy not knowing what it was called. Just wait until this question appears on Who wants to be a millionaire and see who laughing then.

Miss(Michelle) said...

Sis, Glad I could be there to answer your trivia questions. I just didn't think the invite sounded good with the word coven...some may not even know what it is. Of course my overly bright hubby knew

Miss(Michelle) said...

Jen, Can you fly in and make the witchy poo cake??? I am doing the old barbie in the middle of the cake. I found a cute one with a pink and black witch hat now I need someone to make the cake.
Hum???

Kelsey said...

I am practically on the floor crying I am laughing so hard about the boob comments in the last post. That was hillarious. Glad you are digi scrapping! So cute! Wish I could be there for the witch party. We went to canton this weekend and thought of you. We wondered how much you used to spend there? =)))

Sepp said...

The invite is adorable. I am crossing my fingers that Will can find a job out there. Sorry about the lack of deep friendship. It seems to be a common problem in areas where everyone lives near family (we see it here too). It takes so much more effort, but it is definitely worth it.