Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Weekend

Since the kids have been working sooooo...hard at school...Utah gives them 2 days off for "fall recess". We had a pumpkiny weekend full of all kind of good memories.

I found this baby at Thanksgiving Point. Who could pass this hunk of squash up for $5. Had to leave the baby behind to haul it to the car...but all in the name of home decor.

We met my brothers fam the next day at this cute little pumpkin patch here in our little town. It was quite fun...Even grouchy hubby had fun..he usually grumbles through most of my outings but he was getting into it. By the end he was the one who was grabbing each perfect pumpkin he could find.






Avery even had a pumpkin ride.


Yep...she's a year this week and look at all that hair. I am serious..if you saw my 4 other baldies she looks like I invested in baby extensions compared to them.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Look at that field of pumpkins!!!! Too too fun! I'll bet you all had a blast finding just the right one. Mike is a real bah humbug when it comes to halloween but I just might resurrect all the old decor just for the fun of it and to see him gag!!

Miss(Michelle) said...

Debbie,
Boy Mike & David are definitely brothers...Lynn and I were just talking yesterday how much David hates Halloween....won't even hand out candy to kids. BAH HUMBUG. Boy he is going to "love" my house with all the witchy decor.