Monday, December 29, 2008

99 bottles of beer on the wall.







I have been singing that song in my head for the last 3 days as I get my holiday cards ready to mail. But my version goes like this.....
110 Christmas cards in the box...
110 Christmas cards...
Take one out.
Hand write message, tape on family picture, tape on family update inside, print address label, put on stamp, find cute return address label, stamp, lick the envelope that won't stick...
109 Christmas cards to go.

54 down...and 56 to go...maybe you will get them by Valentines day.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't wait! I'm giddy with anticipation - yours are always the cutest!!

Miss(Michelle) said...

Keep saying that..because I am only at the M's and ready to quit. I need enough encouragement to make it through the N's so you get it.

Sepp said...

Your cards are always the hit at our house. Gwen likes to keep it out for months after the holidays. Not to put any pressure on, but we do look forward to seeing the card.

Goosby gang leader said...

I'm still waiting...will you hurry it up already! Maybe after I get yours I'll be motivated to do mine, but probably not. There's always next year.

Cheryl said...

We got your Christmas card yesterday and it is adorable as usual. Your kids are so cute and I had had fun checking out your blog. Happy New Year!