Sunday, December 14, 2008

White stuff

It's beginning to look ALOT like Christmas.
Deep snow everywhere I look.
Santa...please bring me some snow shoes so I can hoof it out of here.
Look how scary Thursday is...13 degrees...who knew people could live like this.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Brrrr.....I remember those cold days of scraping snow and ice off of windows. I don't miss that part but I love a winter wonderland for a day or two ;o)

Dan and Dee said...

Wow, sounds like "home" to me--Yuzhno Russia. The best part of living here is that we have drivers that pick us up in warm cars, take us where we want to go and take us home. Not too bad. I could handle living in the cold in the States with those kinds of perks!
Don't freeze !! Dee
Merry Christmas-I don't have your address...

Kelsey said...

You have fun with THAT! I am leaving for Hawaii in 3 days! =) ha ha! Just kidding.

Sepp said...

We would love to have you guys out here. The weather is the perfect somewhere in between Houston and Utah. I wonder if we could get Bill to consider changing his venue? Hang in there, keep the heater cranking and of course buy more lotion.

Debbie said...

Well at least you will be getting a white christmas!!! That's about the only time that I wished I lived in snow. Annie is up there right now with her in laws for the weekend and they said it was going to get down into the 6 degree mark. Brrrrr. I hope she was able to find a warm jacket for Vance.
Your trees look amazing! You truly have a talent!