
The weather cooled off alot the last few days..We barely make it to 80 degrees...That means we can go outside durning the middle of the day. Avery just loved playing in the grass that day and was laughing at Reagan who was making her giggle.

NO her eyes are not crossed. I took her to a pediatric opthamologist. She just has wide set eyes and they give the appearance of being crossed. They will look better as she gets older.


5 comments:
So wonderful to view your blog, thank you! Finally I get to see your house and what it looks like there and see the girls. They have GROWN!!! Can't believe Raegans front teeth are missing!!
I'm going to enjoy getting caught up with you! Miss you.
WOW! She has changed so much! Your house is beautiful! Can I take a weekend by myself and come on up? =) Kids really do grow way too fast!
Looks like you have had a house full of friends this summer. Fun for your girls!!
And that lawn!!!! I think you should earn more than a gold metal if you can mow that thing!!! We are lazy at our house and have a riding lawnmower so I don't think we could even make the preliminaries in the olympic chase for lawn mowing!!
sorry, that was not annie who left that last comment. She is staying with us right now and I keep forgetting to check to see who was logged in last on this computer!!
Kelsey you are welcome to come visit anytime. The door is always open!! Hurry before the snow gets here...or maybe you want a cold snap to get relief from hot sticky Houston. HUGS
Post a Comment