I played games, blocks, puzzles and cards with Riley. I am ashamed to say that we haven't played alone together all summer. She just loved the personal attention. She is my feisty one but she is really adorable when its all about her. Avery was napping and it was perfect. But watch out...she is way too good at the memory game for a 3 year old. She was beating me and I was really trying.After only 1 day at her new preschool (which she goes 2 FULL days a week....YAY me!!!) her teacher said that is one smart girl. She is going to an awesome preschool...nice clean facilities, actually has a curriculum, spacious clasess with small teacher ratio, check your license each day as you pick up your child. I expect great things this year with her and hope she mellows out as she now has kids to play with 2 days a week. Hey I am having to pay $300+ to buy her friends but it is worth it.
One day last winter...I called M in hysterics and said "It is either her or I...but someone has to GO." She won!!! She gets to go learn, color, create and play all day. I still get to cook, clean, and answer to a little one. But look out 2010...I need to ask if I can enroll Avery now for 2010. Hey don't want to miss getting her in.


No comments:
Post a Comment